Witch Ana: Love spells

Sunday 7 June 2009

How ladies bewitch engineers



Some days ago I received a letter from a guy looking for magic help. I am demonsatrating it to show how a love spell works. So here is the letter:

“I seem to be affected by a love spell. I don’t mind going out with the girl who did it but she is suppressing me. I am 28 and she is 17, her mother is a bit of a witch (once she made boast of it and offered her services but I refused as I believe in God and myself). I did not like her at all and I told my brother about it (he dated her then) and she started visiting me, not him (we are neighbours), he is jealous and does nuts – I was trying to becalm him, I often made peace when they quarreled. But then something happened and I started raving over her, I go out of mind. I always liked tall brunettes, intelligent and business-like, and she is small, infantile, blonde having no goal in life. I have a mess at work, friends are laughing at me and calling me a pedophile and I try to have quarrels with her for not to see her.
A week ago my mother made me visit a witch. She looked at her cards and was giving mouth that I will be happy and all that rubbish. How can I be happpy if I am like a zombi when Vikky is nearby, I turn into a dull mush-head – I can’t say “No!” to her, I realize it but this is like hypnosis, I feel that my will is broken!!!!!! Help, me!!!!
Date of birth 12.10.1976. I am an engineer, quite well-off, have my own business. ”

From Anna: That is classics!!! Just a perfect illustration for a magic manual! And the main object of illustration is an engineer, who believes “in God and himself”.

Source http://mandragora.webng.com

No comments:

Post a Comment